Jon C. Teller, Esq.
Senior Trial Attorney at Wilshire Law Firm
Jon is a member of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, an organization, which resonates with dedicated legal professionals for their amazing work helping people in need, in the Los Angeles area.
Jon Teller is a highly experienced trial attorney. Prior to joining Wilshire Law Firm, Jon worked on the defense side handling difficult and complex catastrophic injury cases, involving wrongful deaths, traumatic brain injuries, paraplegics and quadriplegics.
• $10 Million – Settlement in a wrongful death vehicle collision case
• $5 Million – Settlement involving a dangerous road in public property
• $3.65 Million – Verdict in an exceedingly disputed vehicle collision case
• $3.55 Million – Settlement involving a dangerous road in public property
• $2.5 Million – Settlement for an auto accident involving a cervical fusion
• $1.3 Million – Settlement in a highly disputed auto collision case
• $1.25 Million – Settlement in an auto vs. motorcycle case
• $1.25 Million – Settlement for a minor with $50,000 in medical bills
• $1.2 Million – Settlement in a toxic tort case
For more information please visit https://wilshirelawfirm.com/