How to Avoid Paying Excessive Child Support The Alfred Law Firm is a local Atlanta Team of
experienced attorneys who specialize in Child Support, Child Custody and Visitation,
Modification of your Child Support or Visitation, and Child Support Enforcement.
We understand that each case is unique and specific to your personal situation.
We can help you increase or decrease the amount of your Child Support as well as
represent you with modifying your child custody or visitation agreement. For a free
consultation about your specific case, call us today at 404-494-0027.

Follow these two steps in order to avoid having to pay back child support to DHS or the mother,
or to avoid being held in contempt of court. One. Keep accurate records of all
payments made to DHS or to the mother. Two. Pay via check or money order and be
sure to include the word child support in the memo section of each check. If you
have any further questions regarding child support, please feel free to give me call
at 404-494-0027.